The 2020 Annual meeting will be held online on Tuesday, June 30th at 6 pm with Zoom*. Please use this link to join the meeting.
- Approval of the previous Annual General meeting minutes
- Presentation and approval of the Annual Report for 2019 and the Orientation Report for 2020
- Approval of the 2019 accounts
- Approval of the 2020 provisional budget
- Elections – two seats for student representatives (one from the Université d’Angers and the other from the Université Catholique de l’Ouest). Please send your candidacy to this email address if you are interested in running for one of these seats).
Please remember that only members with a current membership may vote during this meeting. If you would like to check your membership validity, please contact the front desk. If you are not able to attend please fill out a proxy (click here) to allow your vote to be counted.
**Zoom is a leader in video communications with an easy cloud platform for video and audio conferencing. You can use it for free but you will need to download the software beforehand. Click here to start…don’t worry about using your “work email” any email address is fine. To see if your computer or other devices are compatible go to https://zoom.us/test for a quick test.
We’re back to regular hours!
The library is now open during regular hours for the circulation of documents only, up to July 31st. Only ten people will be authorized at a time. Masks are mandatory.
– Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 1-6 p.m.
– Thursdays: 1-7 p.m.
- No group activities will take place in the library until September.
- Selected activities are available online. Click here for the calendar.
More than ever, employers are requiring their staff to speak English. If you are looking for a job or your CV needs a refresh, Got Resume Builder is a free, online platform that allows you to select different resume formats and styles to fit your needs.