Become A Member
As a member of the library, you have access to thousands of books, DVDs and audiobooks! You can also participate in the many fun activities and events that we organize throughout the year. So join us now! We will be happy to welcome you.
To become a member of the library, you will need to:
- Fill out the Membership form.
- Provide an identity card.
- If you are eligible for a reduced rate, provide proof of status (e.g. student, teacher, Pôle emploi or CEZAM card, CAF quotient <706).
- Pay by cash or by check made out to Bibliothèque Anglophone d’Angers.
To sign up, you have two options:
- Visit the Library from Tuesday to Saturday from 1 to 6 p.m. (Thursday 7 p.m.).
- Mail copies of the requested documents and your check. Upon receipt, we will mail your membership card to you.
Library cards are valid for one year from the sign-up date.
Borrowing privileges include 6 books, 2 audiobooks and 2 DVDs (double for family memberships and during the summer). The borrowing period is of 3 weeks, renewable once, except DVDs.
To view PDFs, click here to download Adobe Reader.
|Free membership: Students, administration and teachers of Université d’Angers, Université Catholique de l’Ouest and other partner schools (check school status at the Front Desk)||0 €|
|Minimum rate: under 18, students, job seekers, holders of Angers carte partenaire, CAF quotient < 706||14 €|
|Seniors 60+ (-20%)||36 €|
|Teachers (-40%)||27 €|
|CEZAM card||40 €|
Companies, schools and associations may opt for a “Group Membership.” For a flat fee, all members of the organization will be eligible for free or reduced membership. For more information, do not hesitate to send an email.