Become a member
To become a member of the library, you will need:
- an identity card
- a photograph
- a proof of address dated within the last three months (electricity or telephone bill)
- If eligible for reduced membership, proof of your status (e.g. student card, Pôle emploi card)
- payment (check can be made out to the “Bibliothèque Anglophone d’Angers”)
- to fill in a Membership form
You can sign up by
- visiting the library (60 rue Boisnet)
- or by sending us copies of the requested papers and the payment as well as a printed and filled membership form.We will send you back your membership card.
The library cards are valid for one year from the date you sign up.
Borrowing privileges include 6 books, 2 audio CDs and 2 DVDs. Members may borrow one ebook at a time.
To view PDFs, get Adobe Reader.
|Membership type||One year|
|Minimum rate: Under 18, High School, First-Year BTS, First-Year classe préparatoire, Job seekers, Angers carte partenaire, Etudiants.||14€|
Companies, schools and associations may opt for a “Group Membership.” For a flat fee, all members of the organization will be eligible for free or reduced membership. For more information do not hesitate to send en email.