Become A Member
As a member of the library, you have access to thousands of books, DVDs and audiobooks! You can also participate in the many fun activities and events that we organize throughout the year. So join us now! We will be happy to welcome you.
To become a member of the library, you will need to:
- Fill out the Membership form.
- Provide an identity card.
- If you are eligible for a reduced rate, provide proof of status (e.g. student, teacher).
- Pay by cash, bank card, by check made out to Bibliothèque Anglophone d’Angers or by making a secure payment by clicking here.
To sign up, you have two options:
- Visit the Library from Tuesday to Saturday from 1 to 6 p.m. (Thursday 7 p.m.).
- Mail copies of the requested documents and your check. Upon receipt, we will mail your membership card to you.
Library cards are valid for one year from the sign-up date.
Borrowing privileges include 6 books, 2 audiobooks and 2 DVDs (double for family memberships and during the summer). The borrowing period is of 3 weeks, renewable once, except DVDs.
To view PDFs, click here to download Adobe Reader.
|Adult full rate*||45 €|
|Family rate||60 €|
|Seniors (62+)||35 €|
|Under 18*||14 €|
|Carte partenaire||14 €|
Students, staff and teachers of partner organizations (Université d’Angers, Université Catholique de l’Ouest and other partners. Contact the Front Desk for more information)
Companies, schools and associations may opt for a “Group Membership.” For a flat fee, all members of the organization will be eligible for free or reduced membership. For more information, do not hesitate to send an email.