Services for companies, communities and organizations
The English-language Library, a dynamic nonprofit!
The English-language Library in Angers, association law 1901, opened its doors in 1993. It is now the most important English-language Library in the west of France. It has nearly 1,900 members from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Mastering the English language has become a necessity for certain professional fields. Thanks to our experience and linguistic resources, we offer flexible formulas that can be adapted to your organization or team’s needs.
Membership is valid for 1 year from date to date with access to:
- A collection of books in English, the largest in the west of France
- Numerous activities in English (lectures, clubs, exhibits, cultural exchanges)
- Rates: 10 memberships for 300 € (30 €/person), 30 memberships for 810 € (27 €/person), instead of the full adult rate of 45 € per person.
Conversations in English within your organization:
The animation of conversation groups in English, from 2 to 6 people
- Decreasing cost depending on the number of participants
Optimization of your cultural integration:
Are you going to work in an English speaking country? Participate in specific workshops to prepare yourself for the cultural realities.
- Rates: 3-hour workshop for 300 € (maximum 10 people)
Taking the TOEIC within your organization:
The library is authorized to supervise the TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
- Rates to be discussed
You have a specific need? Let us find a solution together!