Your account allows you to do several things…
- Check the list of items you have currently checked out.
- Renew once the items you have checked out (you will not be able to renew them more than once from your account).
- Put items that are not available on hold.
- Check the items you have put on hold and their status.
- View the history of all the items you have ever checked out.
To log into your account, it is easy! Simply follow these steps…
- Click on the link below.
- Enter your user name (the last 5 digits of the barcode on your library card).
- Enter your password (your first name in lower case. If it does not work, please contact the library by email at email@example.com or by phone at 02.41.24.97.07 to obtain your password).
- Click on “Log In”.
- Click here to login to your account now.
To put items that have been borrowed on hold…
- Log into your account as explained above.
- Click on the Catalog tab.
- Search for the book, DVD or audiobook your are looking for.
- Once you have found it, click on Details.
- Click on Hold it (top right).
- Click on Save.
- You will receive an email from the library when the item is available informing you that you can pick it up.