The library is now open for borrowing and returning books during the following hours:
-Tuesday & Wednesday 2-4
– Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-6
Due to the general state of health and in order to preserve the health of readers and staff, following the recommendations taken by the Mayor of Angers, we inform you that wearing a mask is compulsory inside the library. Gloves are strongly recommended.
Thank you for respecting a social distancing of 1.5 meters.
1. Collection of documents:
- Please send your list of materials that you would like to borrow by email 3 days before coming to the library if possible.
- On the day when you come to pick up your materials, you will have access only to the front desk. A member of staff or a volunteer will present you with your reserved materials and proceed the check-out on your library card. The interaction will be through the protection screen placed at the front desk.
2. Returning documents:
- Through the protection screen, show the barcode or read it to the librarians and then deposit the documents in the “decontamination” box bearing the date of returns (we are following the recommendations of the Association des Bibliothécaires de France by applying a quarantine period of 10 days for all documents).
3. Other requests:
- For all other requests (information, registrations, others), give priority to the telephone or email.
We thank you for your understanding.
Click here for text in French.