Become A Member
To become a member of the library, you will need:
- an identity card
- a photograph
- proof of address, dated within the last three months (electricity or telephone bill)
- If eligible for membership reduction, proof of your status (e.g. student card, Pôle emploi card)
- payment (check can be made out to the “Bibliothèque Anglophone d’Angers”)
- to fill out a Membership form
You can sign up by:
- Visiting the Library
- Or by sending us copies of the requested papers and the payment as well as a printed and filled membership form. We will send you back your membership card.
Library cards are valid for one year from the sign-up date.
Borrowing privileges include 6 books, 2 eBooks, 2 audio books (CDs) and 2 DVDs.
To view PDFs, click here to download Adobe Reader.
|Free membership: Students, administration and teachers of l’Université d’Angers and l’Université Catholique de l’Ouest (and other partnership schools, check school status at Front Desk).||0€|
|Minimum rate: Under 18, High School, First-Year BTS, First-Year classe préparatoire, Job seekers, Angers carte partenaire, Students.||14€|
Companies, schools and associations may opt for a “Group Membership.” For a flat fee, all members of the organization will be eligible for free or reduced membership. For more information do not hesitate to send an email.